– Strategy & concept development
– Online-offline strategy
– Knowledge management
– Intranet, internal communication
– & collaboration
– Customer centric communication
– Digital disruption
– SEO, tracking & monitoring
– Multichannel communication
– Advertising campaigns & media creation
Make your communication speak to your customer – across all channels
– Strategic planing & concept
– Creative implementation
– Corporate design, annual reports
– Web design, blogs, email marketing
– Web systems, intranet design
– Mobile Apps design
– User interface design
– Human centered design
– Information flow & architecture
Strategy = where your company is going.
Design = how to get there.
– Analysis & assessment
– Consulting & project management
– Intelligent ICT solutions
– Optimization of business processes
– Collaboration, membership systems
– ERP, CRM
– Data management
– Workflows and rights management
– Scalable Business Software
Working with ease & efficiciency– every day
from any where
New Technology Consulting
Companies face the challenge of defining their requirements for data management, online collaboration, and knowledge management. Success in corporate governance increasingly relies upon knowledge and understanding of communication and collaboration technologies.
We deliver a clear requirement briefing in accordance with your defined business objectives and cost to benefit considerations; and provide consulting support for implementation. A typical process includes:
- Analysis & assessment
- Definition of technical & economic demands
- Definition of workflows, departments & user roles, rights management, data management
- Definition of scope and compatibilities
- Sustainability considerations and maintenance
- Information architecture and schema design including usability
- Project consultancy/management
- Training and support for users
Why you need an intranet:
Your Intranet Strategy: Shape Corporate Culture & Promote Knowledge Management
The intranet functions as the central communication and interaction platform for a company
– the intranet is ‘your’ daily interdepartmental working platform.
We provide coaching on why and how to use and develop a user friendly intranet:
- Collaborate effectively
- Knowledge Management to enhance informed decisions
- Centralized and departmental information sharing/notification, horizontal and vertical
- Establishing Corporate Culture: personnel bonding
- Custom ‘Live’ Search: capabilities for specific departments/subject areas
- Efficiency: due to clear and organized workflows
- Workflow: designed to match your ‘real world’ company organization
- A central Document Management System (DMS), versioning/history/document life cycle
- Stay productive anywhere – home-office, conferences, travel etc.
- Rights Management: for departments responsible positions, working groups etc.
- Security: Access limited, based on your organizational needs
- No more clogged email inboxes
- Always find the most up-to-date information, policy, customer information, sales decks, legal requirements, industry guidelines, announcements, and so on.
Foster the internal dialogue and provide a unified brand experience.
Media – Films
Tell your story!
People share films/videos with friends more than any other content. We conceptualize, script, design and produce:
- Movie development
- Science movies
- Educational films
- Training films
- Films for special events
For the National Academy of Sciences
A one minute teaser
“If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a movie is a goldmine of expression” John P. Reisman
Human Centered Interaction Design
The elephant in the room… that nobody notices
Interaction design relates to usability by studying how individuals interact with computer based interfaces – Human Computer Interaction (HCI). We analyze user needs and your business goals in relation to the science behind human centered interaction design to build effective system architecture and information flow with the following considerations to enhance engagement:
- Goals of your target users, understand what a user wants to achieve
- Scenarios that support your users in meeting their goals
- Scenarios focused on your business objectives
Some Companies We’ve Worked With
We’ve had the pleasure to work together with some remarkable brands.